We believe that learning should be fun, and that each student should have opportunities to learn in a variety of ways. Our primary goal is to provide a caring, nurturing, Christian environment for our students and their families while providing the tools to ensure academic success when our children reach the highly competitive Williamson County School System.
Why Choose Step Forward...
• Our well-rounded curriculum features foreign language, sign language, gross and fine motor skills, arts, music, pre-math and pre-reading activities, leadership, and independence.
• We offer the latest in educational technology, including Promethean “smart” boards.
• We love art and integrate it throughout our lessons, and we ensure the availability of every creative medium for artistic development.
• Music is a big part of our day, from songs to teach academics to get-up-and-move time in the classroom, our annual holiday program, and more.
• Foreign language classes are included in tuition; our students are immersed in Spanish and Japanese through music, arts and crafts, games, and interactive language exposure activities.
• Low student-teacher ratios, with two experienced teachers in each class and one-on-one learning opportunities.
• We welcome parents to join our class for holiday parties, to celebrate their child’s birthday, to lead class immersive activities, and for our spring Muffins with Mom and fall Donuts with Dad events. Participation is never required, but you are always welcome.
• We foster freedom of expression and independence within a structured, loving environment so that our students go into elementary school seamlessly, with a love and excitement for learning, building relationships, and growth.
Find Out More
About Our School!
STEP FORWARD DAY SCHOOL
226 Bedford Way
Franklin, TN 37064
"There are not enough words to describe what this precious school means to me and my family. From the owners to the teachers to the other families who attend, these are wonderful, gracious people. This school not only does a great job preparing our children for success in kindergarten academically, they emphasize a culture of kindness. Their genuine love and care for children is obvious." — Patty Daniel